Win a Lawn Treatment Worth Up to £200*
Think you know how to look after your lawn all year round?
If so, why not take part in our quiz and pitch your gardening brain against our expert knowledge and see how you fare. Or, at the very least, to pick up some savvy lawn care tips.
The prize is a free lawn treatment, worth up to £200. There are also two runners up prizes of 25% off your first lawn treatment.
Ready to dive in? Then let’s begin. Good luck!
To enter, you need to: –
1. Read and research the questions below
2. Like and share our posts on social media
SORRY QUIZZ NOW CLOSED .
1. Lawn scarification – or mechanical raking – is a great way to keep your lawn super healthy. But what is the best time of year to do it?
2. You need to aerate your lawn properly to allow it to breathe, get enough nutrients, and help improve lawn damage. What is the best way of doing this?
3. Red thread is a disease that can affect your lawn, and looks like red-needle thread growing on the grass itself. But what is it?
4. It’s cold outside, we are almost in the depths of winter, and your lawn hasn’t grown a millimetre for months. But why should you still consider using fertiliser in your garden?
5. Which activity is especially good for combining with scarification to ensure uniform lawn regrowth?
6. Leatherjackets are a garden nuisance they can cause havoc on your lawn, damaging the roots, turning it yellow and making it easy to pull up. When is the best time to treat your lawn for leatherjackets?
7. Watering your lawn in summer is an essential part of keeping it looking fantastic all year round. But how many times a week should you get the hose out?
8. If you spot a murder of crows or a fox taking a real attraction to your yellowing lawn, what is the most probable reason?
9. What is an easy way to check if my lawn needs aeration (for a very compacted lawn)?
10. At the beginning of the spring, your grass is desperate for nutrition. What is the best fertilizer you can use?
Terms And Conditions
1. The promoter of this competition is All Green Lawn Treatments
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of All Green Lawn Treatments and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via:This Link
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be not be counted.
7. Closing date for entry will be midnight on 10/02/19. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The prize is as follows: a full lawn treatment for a lawn up to the value of £200. The value is determined by the free lawn analysis. Winners may add additional services as required which will be charged at our usual fees. Winners may opt to receive a £200 discount off any larger lawn treatment entered into after 10/02/18.
12. Two runners up prizes of 25% off any lawn treatment cost are also available as part of the competition.
13. The prize can only be claimed in the geographic areas shown on the https://allgreenlawntreatments.co.uk/about-us/ “Areas We Cover” section (we only operate in Milton Keynes, Bedford, Northampton, Wellingborough and the areas in between).
14. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
16. The winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner/s cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prizes from the winner/s and pick a replacement winner/s.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] GDPR legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available on Facebook and Twitter, plus will be available 14 days after closing date by emailing the following address email@example.com
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this website page and not to Facebook or Twitter.
23. By entering this competition, you are agreeing to All Green Lawn Treatments storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.